Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sucked in by 'Animal Crossing: New Leaf'

I tried to resist. I really did.

As someone who has never played an Animal Crossing game before, I couldn?t fathom the appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the cheery town simulator for the Nintendo 3DS that has shot the handheld gaming device to the top of the sales charts.

?So let me get this straight,? I said to my friends who implored me to give the game a try. ?You run a cutesy little town full of talking animals, and you have to catch bugs and plant trees and decorate your house and send people letters? That sounds fantastic... if you?re a seven-year-old girl.?


Toronto Sun

Source: http://www.lfpress.com/2013/07/04/sucked-in-by-animal-crossing-new-leaf

maryland lottery grand jury ozzie guillen fidel castro darvish george zimmerman website edmund fitzgerald uss enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.